Individuals who desire to take coursework but not apply it towards a degree at Hiram College may enroll as a non-degree student. Additionally, students who have been enrolled at another college or university may enroll as a non-degree student and take a limited amount of coursework to transfer back to their institution of matriculation. Non-degree seeking students are not Hiram Students and are not eligible for the benefits entitled to students including, but not limited to, professional academic advising, counseling services, student programming, and extracurricular activities. To apply submit the “non-degree” application at