The Center for Adult Studies offers courses in a variety of delivery modes to meet the needs of the post-traditional student. We offer courses in a blended format or fully online.
All courses are offered in an 8-week format. Online courses are typically offered in an asynchronous format. For asynchronous courses, students are not required to log into their course at the same time as other students and instructors, but students should expect to participate in their course at regular intervals throughout the week.
Blended courses are a combination of on campus and online delivery modes. On campus meeting days and times will be indicated on the course schedule. Online technology will compliment face-to-face meetings.
For classes that meet on campus we offer the following class meeting times during the fall and spring semesters:
- Period 1: Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Period 2: Friday, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Period 3: Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Period 4: Saturday, 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. (Blended workshops)
- Period 5: Saturday, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Period 6: Days and Times TBD (One-day workshops)
During the summer semester, classes will meet in the evenings during the week, in addition to the weekend schedule indicated above.